- SAP BASIS Service in Chennai
- SAP DRaaS Service in Chennai
- SAP Automation Service in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring Service in Chennai
- SAP Solution Manager Service in Chennai
- RISE With SAP Service in Chennai
- SAP S/4 HANA Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP HANA upgrade Services in Chennai
- SAP Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Data Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring As A Service in Chennai
- SAP Fiori Service in Chennai
- SAP GRC Service in Chennai
- SAP on AWS Service in Chennai
- SAP on Azure Service in chennai
- SAP On GCP Service in chennai
- SAP private Cloud Hosting Service in chennai
- SAP Pathlock Service in chennai
SAP Migration Services
Craft a tailored approach at every stage of your migration journey
One of the most demanding tasks an IT team can encounter is migrating an SAP database and application environment, along with the associated system software. SAP migration is key for organisations to keep up with the evolving marketplace.
What do we do at Nordia?
Nordia's team of consultants get the SAP migration job done in a step-by-step, highly cost-effective process. We start with a hardware analysis to minimize risks and uncover potential problems.
We create a process roadmap, considering existing system limitations and all possible issues. After the migration, we conduct a verification session to ensure that OS or data is working as required. We recommend adjustments if any are required.
- Improvements in system performance
- Enhanced user satisfaction and productivity levels
- Smooth transition to a new platform
- Optimum system reconfiguration and setup
- Nordia's Migration factory
- Industry best practices
- Certified Process
- Leading tools
- Trained team
- Highly secured, faster migration to the cloud with the lowest TCO
4 geo locations, 40+TB of database, 300 servers on AIX and Windows and a very complex on-premise distributed SAP landscape!
Around 2019, Our Client, who is The World’s largest Industrial thread manufacturer had such a complex SAP operations problem at hand. One that required consolidation and migrating it to the virtual cloud keeping the downtime as low as possible.
Enter Nordia who pulled off the World’s FIRST SAP migration to the cloud.
Here’s how we managed the entire process:
- Assessment - Customer onboarded with SAP suite and infra-assessment leveraging Enterprise grade tools (Cloudamize, Movere, MAP etc)
- Phase 1 -
- a. Migrated on-premise SAP landscapes to Cloud based on application priority profiling
- b. Greenfield implementation on Cloud for SAP GRC/Fiori landscapes
- c. Setup Microsoft DPM for Backup across all environments
- d. End to End VM provisioning automation implemented
- Phase 2 -
- a. Carried out world’s first Oracle 11g to HANA migration on Cloud
- b. Consolidated production systems across regions (Europe, North America, East Asia & South Asia) to Single PROD system.
- c. ASM to ARM
- d. Implemented SAP BO & BODS Landscape with SAP SQL Anywhere/Windows 2012
- Managed Services - SAP
- a. Digital Index led delivery transformation
- b. Platform led scalable architecture
- c. Consumption based cloud backup solution
- Managed Services - Cloud
- a. On going support for datacenter and network support
- b. Service desk and end user support
The migration process was completed within a span of 20 weeks, a commendable achievement.
Here’s how our Client benefitted:
- 40% reduction in infra footprint
- 20-30% workloads retired or enabled for elastic consumption
- Faster Time to Market Same day factory planning rather than 1-2 days before migration
- 98% improvement in operational efficiency Reports generated in 10 mins instead o pre migration 6 hours
Overall - We delivered up to 60% savings on annual TCO by moving SAP to Cloud and leveraging cloud managed services!
Our Client was amazed at the way we managed such a complex migration process and delivered huge savings. A double whammy!
Talk to the SAP Migration experts today. We have executed 190+ SAP migrations with minimal downtime for businesses...and counting.
Please Call Arun on +91 78456 45678 for Challenges with SAP Cloud Migration