- SAP BASIS Service in Chennai
- SAP DRaaS Service in Chennai
- SAP Automation Service in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring Service in Chennai
- SAP Solution Manager Service in Chennai
- RISE With SAP Service in Chennai
- SAP S/4 HANA Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP HANA upgrade Services in Chennai
- SAP Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Data Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring As A Service in Chennai
- SAP Fiori Service in Chennai
- SAP GRC Service in Chennai
- SAP on AWS Service in Chennai
- SAP on Azure Service in chennai
- SAP On GCP Service in chennai
- SAP private Cloud Hosting Service in chennai
- SAP Pathlock Service in chennai
Best SAP Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Disasters such as natural catastrophes, Cyber attacks or power outages can take place at any time. It is extremely critical to have a highly reliable disaster recovery plan in place, ensure business does not face any break and keep the financial impact to a minimum.
However, with Nordia’s disaster recovery services, your business can:
- Access a highly reliable, flexible, scalable and low cost model.
- Continue to be operational and be assured of maintaining continuity.
- Reduce the downtime to almost zero.
- Have substantial cost savings on buying hosting licenses, Software and hardware etc.
SAP Disaster Recovery DraaS Services
- Identify interconnected dependencies - One critical aspect of any DR Plan is to identify system interdependencies and contingencies and to set recovery priorities.
- Assess Impact - The Recovery Point Objective is the point in time to which data must be recovered; the Recovery time objective is the overall length of time an SAP System component can be unavailable before it negatively impacts the critical business functions
- Short term DR plan -In order for the Disaster Recovery Plan to provide the level of support the enterprise requires, the different SAP modules in the environment need to be assigned appropriate Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and the Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
- Vulnerability - Nordia works with its SAP clients to design & architect an efficient DR strategy based on described definitions of risks, timelines, required performance, and functionality levels—all of which are documented in and supported by our Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Long term DR plan - Each scenario will have a corresponding set of Recovery Point and Recovery Time Objectives (RPO/RTO). Furthermore, each scenario will have a set of criteria that needs to be met before that recovery process is undertaken. Defining the criteria for executing a remote recovery scenario is important. During some recovery scenarios time will be wasted debating the use of Local Recovery plans versus the use of Remote Recovery. This type of analysis needs to occur during the planning sessions and not during an actual outage. This type of upfront planning will drastically reduce the response time to each outage and allow all identified resources to act quickly and according to plan
Get Your Business Up and Running in Zero Downtime
Easily Adjust your Business Disaster Recovery Plans With a Pay-as-you-use Service
Fraction Of a Cost For DRaas Offered by Competitors
- Best in Class RTO and RPO Times
- Point in Time Recovery for Cyber Attacks For Data Corruption
- For In-Premise as well as Cloud Infrastructure.
- Increased Relability
In 1983, Our Client introduced a groundbreaking innovation with the launch of economical Shampoo sachets. For the FMCG industry this marketing masterstroke proved to be a gamechanger. Needless to say the Brand became an iconic brand forcing other competitors in the country to follow suit. Our Client’s brand deck now has 13 brands and two salon chains.
The Client has manufacturing units in Chennai and other Indian cities. To effectively handle customers who are global behemoths, it needs to have comprehensive business continuity planning in place. A few hours of downtime due to any disaster like natural calamity results in a catastrophic financial loss for them, as well as penalties from its clients.
Their business team required a two-hour Recovery Point Objective (RPO) when disaster occurred.
Nordia Infotech’s Solution:
The Nordia team led by Madhu devised a method that sent data logs to the Disaster Recovery (DR) setup every half hour whenever there were massive transactions. Data replication took 2 hours during the night or during off-peak hours. If the Production site fails and DR is declared, Nordia’s service delivery team promotes the DR site to become the Production site, and 90 per cent of the SAP workload constituting the key business activities moves to the DR setup.
Benefits to our Client:
Benefits Faster RPO, guaranteed uptime
They got guaranteed uptime. They wanted an RPO of 3 mins and an RTO of 1 hour. Nordia delivered an RPO of 1 min on during peak workloads, and 3 mins during off peak hours. The RTO delivered was 1 hour. They were delighted!
Their CIO said, “We are now confident about the availability of our application. The risk of losses and penalties related to downtime is minimized considerably.”
Improved business prospect
Disaster recovery is an important consideration for companies like our Client when it comes to winning new customers.Having DRaaS in place has improved the prospects for them, making them uniquely placed to gain new business.
Peace of mind
With DRaaS in place, Our Client does not need to worry about business continuity any more. Uptime is now Progression’s responsibility, which is being delivered as per SLAs. There has been no need for DR to be invoked. The DR drills conducted have been very successful.
Fully managed service
Since the primary and DR setups are fully monitored and managed by Madhu, their IT team is free to focus on high-end strategic IT initiatives.
Nordia Infotech is a leading SAP DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-service) partner. Our implementation methodology ensures that there is minimal downtime resulting in minimal impact on revenue for businesses when disaster strikes.