- SAP BASIS Service in Chennai
- SAP DRaaS Service in Chennai
- SAP Automation Service in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring Service in Chennai
- SAP Solution Manager Service in Chennai
- RISE With SAP Service in Chennai
- SAP S/4 HANA Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP HANA upgrade Services in Chennai
- SAP Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Data Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring As A Service in Chennai
- SAP Fiori Service in Chennai
- SAP GRC Service in Chennai
- SAP on AWS Service in Chennai
- SAP on Azure Service in chennai
- SAP On GCP Service in chennai
- SAP private Cloud Hosting Service in chennai
- SAP Pathlock Service in chennai
S/4 HANA Migration Services in Bengaluru
Are you considering migrating your business to SAP S/4 HANA Migration Service in Bengaluru? You are at the right place.
Nordia Infotech has a team of experienced professionals to help you every step of the way.
SAP S/4 HANA is the next generation of SAP’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. It offers a range of benefits, including improved data processing speeds, streamlined business processes, and advanced analytics capabilities.
Migrating to SAP S/4 HANA can seem like a daunting task, but with the right partner, it can be a smooth and seamless process. Our team has years of experience successfully migrating businesses to SAP S/4 HANA Service in Bengaluru, and we are here to help you do the same.
We offer a range of services to support your migration to SAP S/4 HANA Service in Bengaluru, includes:
- A comprehensive assessment of your current system and business processes
- A tailored migration plan based on your unique needs and goals
- Expert guidance and support throughout the entire migration process
- Post-migration support to ensure a smooth transition and continued success
S/4 HANA Migration Services in Bengaluru with Nordia Infotech
The migration of a very large SAP system to SAP S/4HANA represents several unique challenges, not least of which is managing the business disruption and downtime of such a migration. Nordia has a unique migration pattern that migrates systems with minimum downtime. We analyze your existing database to recognize static data which we migrate ahead of the go-live window. Only dynamic data is migrated as part of any agreed downtime window resulting in near-zero downtime.
- Project planning and determining a deadline date for the migration
- Allocating company resources and dedicated time
- Evaluating the target architecture to ascertain if it is substantially changing
- Assessing if the migration should include an upgrade
- Incorporating any corporate strategic Roadmaps for SAP
Although experts at SAP and other tech leaders can reel off quite a few ways of handling a switch to SAP S/4 HANA Migration Service in Bengaluru, three are more commonly recommended than the others.
- 1. Greenfield Approach
One option isn’t really a migration option. Instead, it’s an implementation of S/4 HANA from the ground up.
“Greenfield” is a term adopted from architectural and environmental engineering that means starting fresh on land that has no previous construction. For S/4 HANA specifically, it means either migrating data only or no migration at all. You retire legacy customizations and work to streamline processes.
This scenario involves using SAP Software Update Manager with a database migration option for any enterprise not using SAP HANA as their database. To address application customization, enterprises can use SAP cloud and SAP partner development tools.
- 2. Full Migration
A full migration approach is a complete conversion of an existing SAP system to SAP S/4 HANA, a method often referred to as “lift-and-shift.”
- 3. Hybrid Migration
In a hybrid migration, organizations need to analyze the current SAP system and identify the customized applications, functionality, and interfaces that are not part of the core.
Before the migration, enterprises can use a low-code platform to develop the non-vanilla pieces and applications used by the system. By doing that work in advance, the SAP core is kept clean to make the migration easier.
Afterwards, your business is using S/4 HANA for what SAP does best—enterprise resource planning—and other apps for what it doesn’t do best.
Don't let the fear of the unknown hold you back from the many benefits that SAP S/4 HANA Migration Service in Bengaluru has to offer. Contact us today to learn more about how we can support your migration. We look forward to working with you!