- SAP BASIS Service in Chennai
- SAP DRaaS Service in Chennai
- SAP Automation Service in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring Service in Chennai
- SAP Solution Manager Service in Chennai
- RISE With SAP Service in Chennai
- SAP S/4 HANA Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP HANA upgrade Services in Chennai
- SAP Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Data Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring As A Service in Chennai
- SAP Fiori Service in Chennai
- SAP GRC Service in Chennai
- SAP on AWS Service in Chennai
- SAP on Azure Service in chennai
- SAP On GCP Service in chennai
- SAP private Cloud Hosting Service in chennai
- SAP Pathlock Service in chennai
Why Nordia as your DRaaS Partner
Don't let a disaster cripple your business. Protect your data and keep your operations running smoothly with our DRaaS
Best SAP Disaster Recovery as a Service in Cochin
Disasters such as natural catastrophes, Cyber attacks or power outages can take place at any time. It is extremely critical to have a highly reliable disaster recovery plan in place, ensure business does not face any break and keep the financial impact to a minimum.
However, with Nordia’s disaster recovery services, your business can:
- Access a highly reliable, flexible, scalable and low cost model.
- Continue to be operational and be assured of maintaining continuity.
- Reduce the downtime to almost zero.
- Have substantial cost savings on buying hosting licenses, Software and hardware etc.
SAP Disaster Recovery DraaS Services in Cochin
- Identify interconnected dependencies - One critical aspect of any DR Plan is to identify system interdependencies and contingencies and to set recovery priorities.
- Assess Impact - The Recovery Point Objective is the point in time to which data must be recovered; the Recovery time objective is the overall length of time an SAP System component can be unavailable before it negatively impacts the critical business functions
- Short term DR plan -In order for the Disaster Recovery Plan to provide the level of support the enterprise requires, the different SAP modules in the environment need to be assigned appropriate Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and the Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
- Vulnerability - Nordia works with its SAP clients to design & architect an efficient DR strategy based on described definitions of risks, timelines, required performance, and functionality levels—all of which are documented in and supported by our Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Long term DR plan - Each scenario will have a corresponding set of Recovery Point and Recovery Time Objectives (RPO/RTO). Furthermore, each scenario will have a set of criteria that needs to be met before that recovery process is undertaken. Defining the criteria for executing a remote recovery scenario is important. During some recovery scenarios time will be wasted debating the use of Local Recovery plans versus the use of Remote Recovery. This type of analysis needs to occur during the planning sessions and not during an actual outage. This type of upfront planning will drastically reduce the response time to each outage and allow all identified resources to act quickly and according to plan
Services in Cochin
Get Your Business Up and Running in Zero Downtime
Easily Adjust your Business Disaster Recovery Plans With a Pay-as-you-use Service
Fraction Of a Cost For DRaas Offered by Competitors
- Best in Class RTO and RPO Times
- Point in Time Recovery for Cyber Attacks For Data Corruption
- For In-Premise as well as Cloud Infrastructure.
- Increased Relability