- SAP BASIS Service in Chennai
- SAP DRaaS Service in Chennai
- SAP Automation Service in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring Service in Chennai
- SAP Solution Manager Service in Chennai
- RISE With SAP Service in Chennai
- SAP S/4 HANA Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP HANA upgrade Services in Chennai
- SAP Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Data Migration Services in Chennai
- SAP Monitoring As A Service in Chennai
- SAP Fiori Service in Chennai
- SAP GRC Service in Chennai
- SAP on AWS Service in Chennai
- SAP on Azure Service in chennai
- SAP On GCP Service in chennai
- SAP private Cloud Hosting Service in chennai
- SAP Pathlock Service in chennai
SAP Monitoring As A Service in Bahrain
SAP Monitoring As A Service in Bahrain is an enterprise-class open-source monitoring solution for monitoring resources.
It can be used by Administrator/developers to monitor numerous parameters of a network , health and integrity of servers, virtual machines, applications, services, databases, websites, other cloud KPI”s and much more. SAP Maas uses a flexible notification mechanism that alerts users of issues via email, SMS, Custom alert scripts, Webhook etc.
One of its major advantages is that it is an open-source software which means it is absolutely free of cost and also comes with a good monitoring system along with data visualization.
SAP Monitoring As a Service collects data from all its agents, analyses and gives a proper data representation of the same. SAP Maas also provides a customizable and easy way to interpret the web UI/dashboard with various widgets, graphs, network maps, slideshows and reports.
So, let’s get started:
SAP Monitoring As A Service in Bahrain enables you to collect metrics but isn’t limited to:
- Network devices
- Cloud services, containers, virtual machines
- OS level monitoring
- Log files
- IoT sensors
- Web page monitoring
- HTTP/HTTPS endpoint monitoring
- Support for full range of industry standard protocols
- Collect data from external API end-points
Define smart problem thresholds
Forget about tracking your
manually. With Maas you can detect problem states within the incoming metric flow automatically:
- High performance problem detection in real-time
- Highly flexible definition options
- Separate problem and problem resolution conditions
- Multiple severity levels
- Root cause analysis
- Flapping protection
- Anomaly detection
- Trend prediction
- Detected problems can be classified using tags for smarter alerting
- Real-time export of detected problem events to 3rd party systems (Elastic, Splunk, etc.)
- Manual problem suppression indefinitely or until a specific point in time
Display the collected data in many possible ways
Define widget-based dashboards displaying relevant information:
- Large selection of many different widgets
- Simple drag and drop placement and scaling of widgets
- Each widget is highly customizable to fit your needs
Gets access to the team of SAP Monitoring As A Service in Bahrain experts that know every little bit of the source code and have extensive experience in solving a variety of issues that customers are facing every day.
Receive assurance that no matter how complex the issue is, Maas support engineers will find a solution.
While English is the default language of support team, we may also provide support in Japanese, Russian and Latvian. If you require support provided to your organization in another language, please let us know.